City of Pasadena Recycling Center
Hours Of Operation
Monday - Saturday 8:00a.m.-6:00p.m.
Closed on City Holidays & Holiday Weekends
There will not be any city garbage collection on the following holidays:
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veteran’s Day
- New Year’s Day
YOU MAY BUY CITY PAPER GARBAGE BAGS FOR $20 A BUNDLE (One Bundle Limit) AT:
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. 1212 Southmore Across from City Hall
Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. 120 North Pasadena Blvd.
The City of Pasadena Recycling Center
Monday-Saturday 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Preston at Pasadena Blvd.
HEAVY TRASH SERVICE SCHEDULE
If Your Garbage Day is...
Waste Management Garbage & Heavy Trash Service is...
City Garbage & Heavy Trash Service is...
Monday & Thursday
Thursday of 1st & 3rd week of the month
Wednesday of 1st & 3rd week of the month
Tuesday & Friday
Friday of 2nd & 3rd week of the month
Wednesday of 2nd & 3rd week of the month
HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS MATERIALS & ELECTRONICS
Please call the Sanitation Department at 713.475.7884 to make an appointment for pick up.
- Flammables such as oil based paint, paint products & refinishers
- Oxidizers such as pool chemicals
- Corrosives such as acids &
- certain cleansers
- Batteries (including Alkaline)
- Motor oil, filters, cooking oil
- Latex paint
- Computers, monitors, printers,
- printer catridges
- Cell Phones
TIPS FOR PAINT DISPOSAL:
- Paint must be in original container (no plastic food containers, milk jugs, mason jars etc.)
- Empty plastic paint cans will NOT be accepted.
- Pour 1/2 full cans of paint together to make cans full; no longer accepting numerous 1/2 full cans of paint.
- Paint with dried paint layers no longer accepted.
TRANSPORTING HAZARDOUS MATERIAL:
- Make sure the containers are not leaking.
- DO NOT combine hazardous materials into a plastic bag. This will almost always cause a leak or spill.
- Leaking or spilled materials will NOT be accepted at the Recycling Center.
TEMS WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- Lumber / Plywood / Furniture
- Fire Alarms
- Radio Active Material
- Tree Trimmings / Yard Clippings
- Medical Waste
- Plastic Grocery Bags
DO NOT LEAVE ANYTHING AT THE RECYCLE CENTER AFTER BUSINESS HOURS. VIOLATORS WILL BE FINED.
For more information, visit sanitation.pasadenatexas.net
2800 Pasadena Blvd.
(Preston Ave. @ Pasadena Blvd.)
Pasadena, TX 77502
The city encourages all its citizens to recycle through two programs. In a partnership with Waste Management, the City has established the recycling drop-off point above, or curbside recycling (city limits).